2022 Chevrolet LCF 4500 Regular Cab 4x2, Morgan Prostake Stake Bed (Stock #221024)
Read More… Running Boards, PIO, REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY, ENGINE, 6.6L V8 SIDI, GMPT-V8 8 CYLIN. AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PL. TRANSMISSION, 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC, 6L90. 4500 LCF Gas trim, ARC WHITE exterior and VERY DARK PEWTER interior. Warranty 5 yrs/75k Miles - Drivetrain Warranty; READ MORE!KEY FEATURES INCLUDEBucket Seats, 4-Wheel ABS.OPTION PACKAGESREMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY (Port Installed Option), AUDIO SYSTEM, AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER, AUXILIARY JACK, USB PORT AND BLUETOOTH (STD), TRANSMISSION, 6L90-E HYDRA-MATIC WITH LOCK-UP CONVERTER AND OVERDRIVE. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027, 2.364, 1.532, 1.152, 0.852, 0.667, Rev. 3.064:1 (STD), GMPT-V8 8 CYLINDER V IRON BLOCK, FOUR CYCLE OVERHEAD valve water cooled 6.6L SIDI V8 350 hp [261 kW] @ 4500 rpm, 425 lb.-ft of torque [575.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm. Electronically controlled direct fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control, engine oil cooler, High Idle Mode (1200 rpm). (STD). Chevrolet 4500 LCF Gas with ARC WHITE exterior and VERY DARK PEWTER interior features a 8 Cylinder Engine with 350 HP at 4500 RPM*.Horsepower calculations based on trim engine configuration. Please confirm the accuracy of the included equipment by calling us prior to purchase.
- ARC WHITE
- ENGINE 6.6L V8 SIDI GMPT-V8 8 CYLINDER V IRON BLOCK FOUR CYCLE OVERHEAD valve water cooled 6.6L SIDI V8 350 hp [261 kW] @ 4500 rpm 425 lb.-ft of torque [575.8 N-m] @ 3800 rpm. Electronically controlled direct fuel injection. Six bolt main cap design for heavy-duty performance. Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM) engine control system. Engine cruise control engine oil cooler High Idle Mode (1200 rpm). (STD)
- PIO BACK UP ALARM (Port Installed Option)
- TRANSMISSION 6-SPEED AUTOMATIC 6L90-E HYDRA-MATIC WITH LOCK-UP CONVERTER AND OVERDRIVE. Ratios: Gear and Ratios 4.027 2.364 1.532 1.152 0.852 0.667 Rev. 3.064:1 (STD)
- VERY DARK PEWTER CLOTH SEAT TRIM
- SEAT FRONT HIGH BACK BUCKET DRIVER AND PASSENGER tricoat cloth covered reclining highback driver seat with single two occupant fold down passenger seat (STD)
- AUDIO SYSTEM AM/FM STEREO WITH CD PLAYER AUXILIARY JACK USB PORT AND BLUETOOTH (STD)
- AXLE 4.30 RATIO
- PREFERRED EQUIPMENT GROUP includes standard equipment
- PIO FIRE EXTINGUISHER AND SAFETY REFLECTOR MOUNTING PROVISIONS (Port Installed Option)
- PIO REAR DOME AND BODY LAMP SWITCH (Port Installed Option)
- PIO REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY (Port Installed Option)
- Rear Wheel Drive
- Power Steering
- Steel Wheels
- Tires - Front All-Season
- Tires - Rear All-Season
- Running Boards/Side Steps
- AM/FM Stereo
- CD Player
- MP3 Player
- Bluetooth Connection
- Auxiliary Audio Input
- Bucket Seats
- Cloth Seats
- Floor Mats
- Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Power Windows
- Power Door Locks
- Cruise Control
- Daytime Running Lights
- View All
Prostake Stake Bed Features
Designed and built to exceed the needs of service-industry providers — landscapers, contractors, maintenance crews and suppliers — there's no doubt that Morgan's ProStake Platform body will be the BEST tool of your trade. With bodies ranging from 9 to 16-feet, your choice of flatbed or rack configurations, and a wide range of optional and industry-specific features designed to make your job easier and more efficient — Morgan has what you need to do the job!
Conscientious design features, such as the bulkhead punch window and cab extension, support safety; as do bulkhead gussets that are engineered to provide strength, durability and added protection for your cab, your cargo…and your crew.
Morgan’s innovative swing rack design eliminates the need to lift and remove heavy gates in order to load or unload. Racks swing a full 270-degrees, and can be secured to the siderails for easy and unencumbered loading and unloading.
Heavy-duty Solid Hardwood flooring is standard on all flatbed bodies, and offers natural shock absorption, weather and insect resistance. Standard three-inch I-beam frame construction adds superior strength and durability. And strategically positioned crossmembers (16-inches on center) add to that strength, while keeping weight to a minimum, for better fuel efficiency.
A standard, heavy-duty rub-rail helps to protect the flatbed frame and side rail pockets from minor impacts. Deep pocket design provides solid seating of rail stakes; making it easy to secure your load during transport, and remove rails for loading and unloading.
Pre-engineered 2" receiver tube design for hitch or pintle plate configurations, a variety of bumper options, the use of ready-to-use molded harness and sealed plug-together connectors, and "universal design" features, such as standard LED body clearance and ID lighting, make it EASY to spec or replace components quickly and efficiently.
Choose from a variety of options, including cab extensions, stake racks in galvanized steel or black powder-coat, and hoists to help make loading and unloading fast and efficient. Morgan makes it easy to spec a body that meets your needs — without compromise.