Isuzu Trucks: Simply Put — Better for Your Business
Let us show you why Isuzu commercial trucks have been the #1 best-selling low cab forward truck in America every year since 1986. Best in class visibility and maneuverability combined with low cost of ownership are what you’ll find with Isuzu NPR, NQR, NRR and FTR models. Isuzu also has a wide variety of options to meet your business’s unique needs with GVWRs from 12,000 lbs. to 25,950 lbs. The low cab forward design and multiple wheelbases accommodate body lengths from 10 to 30 ft., and Isuzu’s diesel and gas powertrains are among the top of their class in durability and fuel efficiency.
Low Cab Forward Design Great for Box Trucks, Dump Trucks and other Work Trucks
Compared to conventional cab trucks, vans and cutaways, the Isuzu low cab forward design accommodates up to two feet more body and delivers a host of other benefits for owners and drivers:
- Lower cost of ownership — Factors like service and maintenance agreements, warranties, repair costs, depreciation and parts all play a role in the total cost of ownership over the life of your work truck. Purchasing an Isuzu from James Wood Isuzu Trucks is one way to lower the cost of ownership because you can ensure you’re getting a quality investment that will serve your business for years to come.
- More available cargo space on the same wheelbase — Compared to competitors, Isuzu offers more cargo space on the same wheelbase, even spec’d out for your business’s application. The transportation experts at James Wood can help you select the best upfit options. Check out available trucks for dry-freight delivery and lawncare.
- Design flexibility — Each Isuzu comes with the cab and chassis. From there, you can select a box or bed depending on your individual needs. Isuzu also offers the option of a crew cabin, which accommodates up to seven passengers – great for landscape and construction companies who often bring multiple crew members to a job site.
- Durable diesel and gas powertrains — Isuzu diesel trucks are legendary for their power, economy and long life, with exceptional B10 ratings and high-mileage design lives. James Wood Isuzu Trucks can help you select the diesel or gas powertrain to meet your business’s needs, as well as provide benefits to each.
- Easy access to the engine compartment with a tilt-cab design — Cabover engine trucks have robust and reliable built-in cab tilt systems that allow quick and easy access to the engine for maintenance and repair.
- Remarkable maneuverability — Maneuverability is one of Isuzu’s design philosophies, and with a 49.5-degree wheel-cut angle, Isuzu trucks have a tighter turning radius than its competitors.
- Entry and exit ease — With an 85-degree door swing, grab handles, and entry step, Isuzu makes entering and exiting any Isuzu commercial truck a breeze.
- Outstanding visibility — Isuzu trucks allow drivers to see the ground within 8 ft. in front of the truck.
- Better fuel economy — Isuzu trucks have the level of engineering required to increase fuel efficiency and reliability that less expensive truck brands can’t offer.
- Engine options — The Isuzu NPR is available with a 5.2L diesel engine or a 6.0L gas engine which is CNG or LPG capable. The NRR, NQR and FTR models come with the 5.2L diesel engine.
Quality and Safety You Can Rely On
The Isuzu Low Cab Forward design is known for providing outstanding visibility and maneuverability. These two advantages make Isuzu trucks easier and safer to drive.
Because the driver sits above the wheels in an Isuzu Low Cab Forward Truck, there is less truck in front of the cab. This gives more visibility compared to traditional cab trucks, making the truck easier to drive and increasing safety.
In addition to great visibility, Isuzu models like the NPR feature an ease of maneuverability you won’t find with conventional trucks. Isuzu N-series trucks feature a 49.5-degree wheel cut. This tight turning radius combined with exceptional visibility make this a truck perfect for urban delivery, residential lawn care, and pest control companies.
A Reliable Work Truck
Isuzu’s legendary reliability is a testament to how well built the trucks are. They are put to the test every day from the harsh environments of lawn care and construction to the stop-n-go nature of home delivery. At every turn, James Wood Isuzu Trucks is there to support our customers and can offer you programs only available through authorized Isuzu dealers:
- Isuzu Oil Coverage
- Isuzu Priority Service Maintenance
- Extended Warranty
- Roadside Assistance
- Isuzu Diesel Health Reports
- Isuzu Genuine Parts
- FleetValue® Parts
- Isuzu Finance
Contact Dallas-Fort Worth’s Favorite Isuzu Dealer
Let the commercial truck experts at James Wood Isuzu Trucks show you around an Isuzu NPR, NQR, NRR or FTR so you can experience the advantages first-hand. Our commitment to great value and customer satisfaction in both truck sales and service has made us a trusted partner in the Dallas-Fort Worth Texas area for more than 30 years!
Images courtesy of Isuzu Commercial Truck of America.
Isuzu and Non-Isuzu parts or products shown are trademarks of their respective holders.
James Wood Isuzu3906 State School Road, Denton, TX 76210
(Exit 462 from I-35E South)